- Used to express great delight or excitement: Got a photo with him and he signed my book. Squee!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Squee! Check out this kitty!
- FYI - I'll be in Dublin, Ireland (squee!) between Jan 25 and 31, so I'll be offline.
- Squee! Received very nice email from a favorite author!
verbo (squees, squeeing, squeed)[no object] Volver al principio
- Squeal in delight or excitement: I squeed like a 14-year-old fangirl when I found outMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Discovering this festival actually made me squee in delight.
- Videos of celebrities on Sesame Street never cease to make me squee.
- We squeed in delight, because it's the show that we always dreamed about when we watched TV back in 2005.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A cry of delight or excitement: if they hadn’t been in a meeting she would have let out a squee of delightMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I can keep my girlish squees to a minimum.
- Everyone loved his first episode for Doctor Who and when word leaked he was writing another one, the squees pretty much deafened me.
- There we were waiting for the 45-minute gig - insert squee here - when they broke the bad news to us: Barrowman was going to do the questioning.
1990s: probably representing a pronunciation of a shortening of squeal.
Más definiciones de squeeDefinición de squee en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional