- An officer serving on the staff of a military headquarters or government department.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1899, a French staff officer designed an armoured landing craft fitted with a detachable landing ramp, of about 80 tons displacement.
- The principals had perspectives on the effects of targeting that a military staff officer might not have.
- Their principal staff officer was a captain, along with a radio telephone operator.
Más definiciones de staff officerDefinición de staff officer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional