- 1.1A noncommissioned officer in the US Army ranking above sergeant and below sergeant first class.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They spent two days at the factory in Wales where the house was built, says retired Army staff sergeant Adrian, 57.
- He is retired infantry staff sergeant Donald Pringle, also known as Grandpa.
- During the time I was at the Infantry center we learned to do every squad leader's job, every machine gunner's job and every staff sergeant's job as well, if not better, than our own.
- 1.2A noncommissioned officer in the US Air Force ranking above sergeant and below technical sergeant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This security forces staff sergeant from Elmendrof Air Force Base finds fraternity with Anchorage's brokers, truckers and teachers.
- Now 25 years old, Robert is an Air Force staff sergeant.
- She'd just met with Candace Campbell-Rhodenizer and her husband, Gene, a staff sergeant with the 732nd Air Mobility Squadron, Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska.
- 1.3A noncommissioned officer in the US Marine Corps ranking above sergeant and below gunnery sergeant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thirty-four-year-old Larry D. McClain, a staff sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps, has been pumping iron for half his life.
- I meet Lisa Evans, a computer programmer and systems analyst at Intergraph who used to be a Marine staff sergeant.
- ‘Our bread and butter is true-kill,’ said Robert Calhoun, a former Marine staff sergeant who's now the paintball manager.
Más definiciones de staff sergeantDefinición de staff sergeant en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional