- An actors‘ and workers’ entrance from the street to the area of a theater behind the stage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'd been hanging around the street, having had a terrific time at the matinee and not particularly wanting the afternoon to be over, and watched as the performers began to filter out through the stage door and into the street.
- I was quite artistic and I studied an arts foundation course at Bradford College and later worked at the Alhambra Theatre backstage, in the box office and on the stage door.
- After breakfast, we headed over to the theatre, where the tour bus was parked by the stage door.
Más definiciones de stage doorDefinición de stage door en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional