- 1(In gambling) an independent party with whom each of those who make a wager deposits the money or counters wagered.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The statute permits a gambling ‘loser’ or other permitted plaintiff to recover from ‘a winner, depositary or stakeholder’ money lost by a ‘wager, bet or stake.’
- Back then, wagers were placed on top of wooden stakes while the ‘stakeholder’ supervised the betting.
- 2A person with an interest or concern in something, especially a business.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The body should also have regional networks in order to accommodate greater interests among stakeholders.
- For those reasons the board concluded the interests of stakeholders would be best served by a sale of the Dutch business.
- But with the voluntary sector, you also need people who can take account of the interests of stakeholders.
- 2.1 [as modifier] Denoting a type of organization or system in which all the members or participants are seen as having an interest in its success: a stakeholder economyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sponsors must also ensure that arrangements are in place for alerting them, and other stakeholder organizations, if significant developments occur in relation to safety or scientific direction.
- For all organizations each of their stakeholder interactions is asset-creating.
- The multi-dimensional inputs enter the labour relations system by means of stakeholder actors.
Más definiciones de stakeholderDefinición de stakeholder en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional