Definición de stakeholder en inglés:
1(In gambling) an independent party with whom each of those who make a wager deposits the money or counters wagered.
- The statute permits a gambling ‘loser’ or other permitted plaintiff to recover from ‘a winner, depositary or stakeholder’ money lost by a ‘wager, bet or stake.’
- Back then, wagers were placed on top of wooden stakes while the ‘stakeholder’ supervised the betting.
2A person with an interest or concern in something, especially a business.
- The body should also have regional networks in order to accommodate greater interests among stakeholders.
- For those reasons the board concluded the interests of stakeholders would be best served by a sale of the Dutch business.
- But with the voluntary sector, you also need people who can take account of the interests of stakeholders.
2.1 [as modifier] Denoting a type of organization or system in which all the members or participants are seen as having an interest in its success: a stakeholder economy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sponsors must also ensure that arrangements are in place for alerting them, and other stakeholder organizations, if significant developments occur in relation to safety or scientific direction.
- For all organizations each of their stakeholder interactions is asset-creating.
- The multi-dimensional inputs enter the labour relations system by means of stakeholder actors.
Definición de stakeholder en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan