- A period of secret surveillance of a building or an area by police in order to observe someone’s activities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The raid was the culmination of weeks of hard intelligence-gathering, of stake-outs and investigation.
- He admitted he never took a police photographer or another officer along on his stake-outs, nor did he take a fingerprint expert to dust for print impressions at the apartment after the raid, saying it was not the practice to do so.
- The police reacted on information they received and held a stake-out from 09: 00 outside the bank's premises, on the corners of Rissik, Loveday and Main streets.
Más definiciones de stakeoutDefinición de stakeout en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional