- 1.1A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Resentful stalkers harass their victims with the specific intention of causing fear and apprehension out of a desire for retribution for some actual or supposed injury or humiliation.
- Daniel, like so many abusive men, is using the laws surrounding the rights of fathers to get access to their children as a stalkers ' charter to harass, hound and victimise.
- It's not like I am Brad Pitt or something so why do I have obsessive stalkers?
Más definiciones de stalkerDefinición de stalker en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional