- (Of an argument, claim, evidence, etc.) remain valid after close scrutiny or analysis: but will your story stand up in court?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whether the allegations against her will stand up in court remains to be seen.
- He claimed they were for me, but I know for a fact that this wouldn't stand up in a court of law.
- It was examined to see if the idea stood up and had integrity and financial credibility.
Más definiciones de stand upDefinición de stand up en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional