- A political system in which the state has control of production and the use of capital.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is difficult to see how, under the conditions of capitalist globalization, African socialism could be much more than a form of state capitalism where bureaucracies try to run the economy with very limited resources.
- Its exponents want a modernising revolution from above, pioneered by both business and the government, promoting state capitalism.
- There are debates to be had among revolutionaries and socialists, for example on the permanent revolution, or on state capitalism.
Más definiciones de state capitalismDefinición de state capitalism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional