- The building where a state legislature meets.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They fear a genuinely popular movement against the policies of the extreme right far more than a Republican takeover of the state house.
- Not that mercy was a defining characteristic of Bush's six years in the Texas state house, when he put more prisoners to death than any other governor in modern US history.
- Everyone going into a state house, he asserted, ‘should understand that it is not a lifetime entitlement.’
Más definiciones de state houseDefinición de state house en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional