- 1A sensitive issue or piece of information that is kept secret by the government, usually to protect the public.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Provider of unauthorised access to personal data or a state secret, along with the disclosure of a user password will serve between one to three years' imprisonment.
- Its contents continue to be a heavily guarded state secret.
- Actual death penalty statistics are a closely guarded state secret.
- 1.1 • humorous A piece of information, usually of a trivial or personal nature, that is closely guarded and desired to be kept private: she thought her affair with the boss was a state secret, but we all giggled about it behind her backMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She also owns an iPod, although her playlist is a closely-guarded state secret.
Más definiciones de state secretDefinición de state secret en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional