- The skillful management of state affairs; statesmanship: issues of statecraft require great deliberationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Membership in NATO has helped correct these defects of statecraft and government, although much work remains once a nation is included in the alliance.
- A strategy of disengagement would require bold, risk-taking statecraft of a high order, and much diplomatic competence in its execution.
- It regards international relations as a ‘society’ of states in which the principal actors are statespeople who are specialized in the practice of statecraft.
Más definiciones de statecraftDefinición de statecraft en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional