- A small state, especially one that is closely affiliated with or has emerged from the breakup of a larger state.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- None of these statelets has a seat at the United Nations.
- This program has shattered the very existence of the nominally independent statelets set up in the 1970s and 1980s.
- During the negotiations in Geneva, GAM leaders took a step toward dropping their previous demand for an independent statelet in northern Sumatra.
Más definiciones de stateletDefinición de statelet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional