- The rights and powers held by individual US states rather than by the federal government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The moderates (there are no liberals) upheld federal power over states' rights which is consistent with their position.
- No one expects Roberts' views on states' rights vs. federal powers to derail his candidacy.
- This reminds me of the issues surrounding the Civil War, like states' rights and the role of the federal government.
Más definiciones de states' rightsDefinición de states' rights en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional