Definición de statistical en inglés:
Of or relating to the use of statistics: a statistical comparison
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He has written on stochastic geometry and its applications, and the statistical theory of shape.
- He lectured and assisted with tutorial sessions and began to take an interest in statistical ideas.
- He attended Pearson's lectures and learnt how to go about statistical research.
- [sentence adverb]: these differences were not statistically significantMás ejemplos en oraciones
- No statistically significant differences between groups were found either for smoking or for exposure.
- These differences were statistically significant, but are only marginal.
- Both organs showed statistically significant differences in the second and fourth weeks of exposure.
Definición de statistical en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan