- The theory, methods, and practice of forming judgments about the parameters of a population and the reliability of statistical relationships, typically on the basis of random sampling.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We propose a new method for approximate Bayesian statistical inference on the basis of summary statistics.
- The development of theoretical models that can aid in understanding complicated demographic histories and provide a basis for methods of statistical inference has been another major aim of recent work.
- His articles are more of a contribution to probability theory than to simultaneous statistical inference, and the reader in search of a convenient reference for such use might prefer.
Más definiciones de statistical inferenceDefinición de statistical inference en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional