- A small statue or figurine, especially one that is smaller than life-size.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These call attention to tie fact that Frey's large sculptures often look like ordinary, blocky statuettes or cheap figurines that have been enlarged to humongous size.
- The small Greek figurines known as Tanagra statuettes were mass produced from moulds, and reproduce everyday life as well as copies of famous statues.
- The Quentin Foundation has assembled a topflight collection of renaissance and baroque bronze statuettes, including some of the boldest statements made by Mannerist and baroque sculptors.
mid 19th century: from French, diminutive of statue.
Más definiciones de statuetteDefinición de statuette en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional