sustantivo(usually the status quo)
- The existing state of affairs, especially regarding social or political issues: they have a vested interest in maintaining the status quoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sure, it was nice leaving her complicated life behind for a little while, but she knew she had to go back to the real world and figure out a way to deal with the status quo.
- It's contemplated on the basis of principles that will not allow a return to the status quo ante.
- Default options are the dirty options and because of status quo bias they are likely to stay that way for a while.
Latin, literally 'the state in which'.
Más definiciones de status quoDefinición de status quo en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional