Resolutely or dutifully firm and unwavering: steadfast loyalty
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As for the coronation of the new King, it stands firm, steadfast and unshaken.
- You've got to just hold steady and steadfast and unwavering in certain situations.
- The men ridicule him and laugh at him, but Wang Lung is steadfast in his resolution.
loyal, faithful, committed, devoted, dedicated, dependable, reliable, steady, true, constant, staunch, solid, trusty
firm, determined, resolute, relentless, implacable, single-minded;
unchanging, unwavering, unhesitating, unfaltering, unswerving, unyielding, unflinching, uncompromising
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In a tribute, Lord Eden referred to Sir Julian's steadfastness, perseverance and loyalty as a constituency MP and parliamentarian, as well as his fearlessness in putting forward his own beliefs.
- The broken glass symbolises the broken faith, broken trust and shattered justice, our axe symbolises the steadfastness of our determination.
- His display of passion and intent, his steadfastness not swayed by a biscuit, soothes my own restless soul.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda