- 1An adhesive label or notice, generally printed or illustrated.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The yellow sticker is a defect notice, indicating that the car fails to satisfy the roadworthy standards for the state.
- The sticker was an official notice stating that the car had been reported as abandoned and that it would be towed away in seven days.
- He issued a statement to party representatives saying that he had taken the decision to print the stickers to enable election officials to identify genuine poll cards.
- 1.1 short for sticker price.