- A straight pin with an ornamental head, worn to keep a tie in place or as a brooch.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘It's about the quiet, everyday minutes,’ says the 26-year-old jewelry artist of her handcrafted brooches, stickpins and rings.
- The symbolic and concrete evidence of these new patterns of consumption were the diamond-studded stickpins, gold pocketwatches, and hard cash pedestrians conspicuously paraded while traversing the streets.
- Morrison painstakingly describes the privilege of those with diamond stickpins, fine cigars and monogrammed silver, pointedly contrasting it with a world in which a child's bedroom is a luxury.
Más definiciones de stickpinDefinición de stickpin en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional