Definición de stillborn en inglés:
1(Of an infant) born dead.
- We did not approach women whose babies were stillborn or died as neonates.
- This Mass will be of particular interest to parents of stillborn infants of babies who died shortly after birth.
- The doctor also showed me the book of horrors kept by the medical staff - photographs of the grotesque, mis-shapen, stillborn children born in the hospital.
1.1(Of a proposal or plan) having failed to develop or succeed; unrealized: the proposed wealth tax was stillborn
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His stillborn plans for regional mini-parliaments in Yorkshire and across England were yesterday savaged by an influential group of MPs.
- And his thrashing of the first six stillborn proposals is right, but late.
- But the problem is how to revitalize a stillborn plan, how to find enough lawmakers to join and whether the incentives offered to them will be enough.
Definición de stillborn en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan