A tree of the yew family found only in Florida, with fetid leaves, branches, and timber. Also called Florida torreya.
- Torreya taxifolia, family Taxaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When American Forests reported on the status of endangered trees and their champions in 1996, four trees were on the brink: roundleaf birch, Florida torreya, key-tree cactus, and Santa Cruz cypress.
- The preserve protects two of the world's rarest evergreens, the Florida torreya and Florida yew.
- He brought the Florida torreya tree to the attention of science and named it after Dr. Torrey.
Definición de stinking cedar en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional