Definición de stinking cedar en inglés:
A tree of the yew family found only in Florida, with fetid leaves, branches, and timber. Also called Florida torreya.
- Torreya taxifolia, family Taxaceae
- When American Forests reported on the status of endangered trees and their champions in 1996, four trees were on the brink: roundleaf birch, Florida torreya, key-tree cactus, and Santa Cruz cypress.
- The preserve protects two of the world's rarest evergreens, the Florida torreya and Florida yew.
- He brought the Florida torreya tree to the attention of science and named it after Dr. Torrey.
Definición de stinking cedar en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan