Demand or specify (a requirement), typically as part of a bargain or agreement: he stipulated certain conditions before their marriage (as adjective stipulated) the stipulated time has elapsed
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The requirement was stipulated in his bail conditions, a top prosecutor said on Tuesday.
- Among the requirements is an agreement stipulating the areas of collaboration between the foreign design firm and its mainland counterpart.
- The advice line has an automated system into which you input your holiday plans and by return get a tailored information pack stipulating both what is required and what advised.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- All personal data of both stipulators will be used for interrelationship needs only.
- The intention among the stipulators in the front line with the concept term ‘inclusion’ is to express a completely new dimension and a new way to understand this special education concept.
- As the stipulators and administrator of rules in mobile game industry, mobile operators haven't done enough in cooperation with other parties in industry chain and remain in a passive situation.
Early 17th century: from Latin stipulat- 'demanded as a formal promise', from the verb stipulari.
Palabras que riman con stipulatemanipulate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda