- another term for stoma.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This can be due to a reduction in light interception as leaf expansion is reduced or as leaves senesce, and to reductions in C fixation per unit leaf area as stomates close or as photo-oxidation damages the photosynthetic mechanism.
- This capacity is due to the presence of stomates on both leaf surfaces, permeability of tissues for CO 2 diffusion and an intense Rubisco activity.
- Some starch can also be seen in the guard cells of stomates.
mid 19th century: apparently an English singular of stomata.
Más definiciones de stomateDefinición de stomate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional