- another term for thick-knee.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Areas already under stewardship have seen a marked increase in previously declining bird species, including the stone curlew, bittern, lapwing, reed bunting, greenfinch, pipit, twite, and wagtail.
- Along with the loss of heather and cottongrass, birds such as the nightjar, woodlark and stone curlew and animals including the adder, grass snake, and viviparous lizard have been put at risk.
- It is known for unique bio-diversity and a breeding ground for special species such as white-bellied sea eagle and stone curlew.
Más definiciones de stone curlewDefinición de stone curlew en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional