- 1The action or method of storing something for future use: the chair can be folded flat for easy storage [as modifier]: the room lacked storage spaceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The lack of practical storage methods has hindered the more widespread use of hydrogen fuels, which are both renewable and environmentally clean.
- These methods were successful in storage of rain water for future use.
- And there is no widespread storage method today that mitigates this problem.
- 1.1The retention of retrievable data on a computer or other electronic system; memory.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The increase has been blamed on the rise of the Internet, electronic services and computerised storage of information turning data protection and privacy into a hot topic.
- Have all their systems integrated with their back-end databases for real-time information storage and retrieval.
- One of the biggest bottlenecks is the memory subsystem responsible for data storage and retrieval.
- 1.2Space available for storing something, especially allocated space in a warehouse: Cooper had put much of the furniture into storageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Again there is no built-in storage but space is available to rectify this.
- Bike storage will be available and additional parking from local area lots can be purchased.
- We have secure storage available for these items.
- 1.3The cost of storing something in a warehouse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Father of one, Kenneth said that when you add up the amount of fuel they use plus running, maintenance and storage the planes cost around £800 an hour.
Más definiciones de storageDefinición de storage en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional