Definición de stork en inglés:
1A tall long-legged wading bird with a long heavy bill and typically with white and black plumage.
- Family Ciconiidae: several genera and species, in particular the white stork (Ciconia ciconia), with black wing tips and a reddish bill and legs, often nesting on tall buildings in Europe
- Other migratory birds observed in the shallow waters were bar headed geese, open bill storks, northern pintails, gadwalls, curlews, black tailed godwits, spoonbills, green shanks, red shanks and so on.
- Forest wagtails, fly catchers, black crested buzzard, open billed storks and egrets are some of the migratory birds one can sight at the Guindy National Park during winter.
- The carcasses of ospreys, white-tailed sea eagles, deer, black and white storks and herons are also being found.
1.1The white stork as the pretended bringer of babies.
- While he never delivered a baby, as storks supposedly do, he was just as dependable, never missing a game in 15 seasons.
- You can use plastic ornaments and toys as your cake decoration, such as umbrellas, storks, bassinets, baby bottles, sports figure dells and newborn baby dolls.
- This is akin to teaching that babies come from storks.
Definición de stork en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary