- An expanse of sand or gravel thrown up on the coast by storms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our hotel looked over a shallow cove with rocks and areas of sand, but to the south there was a long, four-mile-plus open storm beach we thought looked promising.
- It is a very large simple linear storm beach connecting the so-called Isle of Portland to the mainland.
- Plaice can be caught when fishing for bass from storm beaches such as Llangenith and Freshwater West.
Más definiciones de storm beachDefinición de storm beach en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional