Definición de strabismus en inglés:
Abnormal alignment of the eyes; the condition of having a squint.
- Ocular alignment is important because strabismus can develop at any age and can represent serious orbital, intraocular, or intracranial disease.
- Other common surgical corrections include those for club feet, strabismus, ptosis, and reconstructions from disfiguring traumas and congenital and developmental abnormalities.
- Visual impairment caused by refractive error, amblyopia, strabismus, and astigmatism is a common condition among young children, affecting 5 to 10 percent of all preschoolers.
- Example sentences
- I have strabismic amblyopia in my right eye, and when I'm fatigued or stressed, my ‘lazy eye’ manifests; I have to concentrate to keep both eyes looking in the same direction.
- The obstacles in the management of strabismic amblyopia could be social as well as medical factors.
- We have to prescribe glasses for strabismic patients with special attention for accommodation as described above.
Definición de strabismus en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India