Definición de strangulation en inglés:
1The action or state of strangling or being strangled: death due to strangulation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A police spokesman said: ‘The death was due to strangulation.’
- She also had asphyxia due to strangulation; the hyoid bone directly under the bruising was fractured.
- If the cause of death had been strangulation or a blow to the head, would you necessarily expect to find DNA evidence in the home?
2 Medicine The condition in which circulation of blood to a part of the body (especially a hernia) is cut off by constriction.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A second risk is strangulation of the hernia, which occurs when the protruding tissue swells and cuts off the blood supply to the loop of intestine within it.
- Operations for complications such as strangulation or perforation, should they occur, are relatively straightforward and have a high success rate.
- Inguinal hernias in babies and children however do need surgery to prevent strangulation.
Definición de strangulation en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda