sustantivo (plural stratocracies)• rare
- 1Government by military forces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The important stratocracy persons in the Republic of China visited here respectively, including the chairman Linsen.
- The obvious problem for a Western audience is that the none-too-subtle political message of ‘Hero’ is that stratocracy is good for you.
- Neofascism and stratocracy are rife.
- 1.1A military government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rather stratocracies are found only among countries that support immobile light and medium forces.
- The vetting out of ‘outsiders’ was not the only kind gesture of these commanders of the Iranian stratocracy.
- We live in a nascent stratocracy - a government ruled by military.
Más definiciones de stratocracyDefinición de stratocracy en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional