sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
- A military force equipped and organized for sudden attack.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Rangers illustrated their lethality as an exceptionally competent Army strike force.
- In 1998, London supported proposals for the construction of an independent European military strike force.
- My biggest concern is to shape up our defence to clear balls as they come in and to attack the strike force of our opponents.
Más definiciones de strike forceDefinición de strike force en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional