- Walk in a leisurely way: I strolled around the cityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Matt Saunders strolled casually down the icy street, a thick black toque pulled snugly over his curly brown hair.
- We began to stroll casually down the street.
- He tucked his hands into the pant pockets as he casually strolled down the monolithic hallway.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1A short leisurely walk.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The festival offers a week of organised walks ranging from short strolls to challenging long distance routes.
- Hand in hand, they made a leisurely stroll across the garden, stopping from time to time to remark on one bravely struggling flower here or a sturdy vine there.
- There are a number of well-marked trails offering interesting walks ranging from short pleasant strolls to serious full-day hikes.
- 2A victory or objective that is easily achieved.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Their supporters can barely rouse themselves for regulation home league wins achieved at a stroll.
- The young man that was about to rudely spoil Carlow's lazy stroll in the sun to victory was still marooned in the stand.
early 17th century (in the sense 'roam as a vagrant'): probably from German strollen, strolchen, from Strolch 'vagabond', of unknown ultimate origin.