Definición de stroll en inglés:
Walk in a leisurely way: I strolled around the city
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Matt Saunders strolled casually down the icy street, a thick black toque pulled snugly over his curly brown hair.
- We began to stroll casually down the street.
- He tucked his hands into the pant pockets as he casually strolled down the monolithic hallway.
sustantivoVolver al principio
1A short leisurely walk.
- The festival offers a week of organised walks ranging from short strolls to challenging long distance routes.
- Hand in hand, they made a leisurely stroll across the garden, stopping from time to time to remark on one bravely struggling flower here or a sturdy vine there.
- There are a number of well-marked trails offering interesting walks ranging from short pleasant strolls to serious full-day hikes.
early 17th century (in the sense 'roam as a vagrant'): probably from German strollen, strolchen, from Strolch 'vagabond', of unknown ultimate origin.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan