Definición de structural engineering en inglés:
The branch of civil engineering that deals with large modern buildings and similar structures.
- In addition to dismantling quarterbacks, Walker is a licensed civil engineer who specializes in structural engineering.
- Schulte is a 1976 graduate of the Illinois Institute of Technology, with a degree in fire protection engineering and a minor in structural engineering.
- Some fire protection engineers are suggesting a new service to architects and owners that would combine fire and structural engineering.
structural engineer sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Mr. Grimm was a consulting architectural engineer and licensed structural engineer by profession.
- He has a PhD from the University of Minnesota and is licensed as a structural engineer and as a professional engineer in Illinois.
- ‘It's unbelievable to structural engineers how much drift these walls could take,’ says Astaneh.
Definición de structural engineering en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan