Definición de structure en inglés:
- That arrangement completed the administrative structure of the Coast Guard as it exists today.
- It is known that any complex system has a certain structure with its intrinsic elements and interconnections.
- Since time and matter are limited, the resources to solve a problem or to build a complex structure are also limited.
- I was awed by the amount of labor that went into building such a magnificent structure.
- He enjoyed a reputation for building tall elegant masonry structures such as church towers and spires.
- Storing them on high buildings rather than scaffold structures to reduce visibility is also advised.
- At first sight it looked appalling, but I could see it had sound structure, fantastic quality of light and great potential.
- Anthony has brought a bit of structure and organisation and a bit of discipline to training.
- These are the kind of plants that give structure to a border and which will improve over the years.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- We work in routine service industry jobs structured by low pay with shift patterns dictated by childcare.
- The play is a syllogism, and, to function perfectly, it must be structured perfectly.
- Finally I was going to tell him, after a whole day of structuring my speech together, I was going to tell it to his face.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The inkblots are purportedly ambiguous, structureless entities which are to be given a clear structure by the interpreter.
- There is fleeting footage of everyone from Nick Cave to New Order, but one critic dismissed it as a structureless muddle.
- These discontinuous beds are plane-bedded, structureless to finely laminated, and in some cases have small-scale cross bedding.
Late Middle English (denoting the process of building): from Old French, or from Latin structura, from struere 'to build'. The verb is rarely found before the 20th century.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.