Definición de subcutaneous en inglés:
adjetivoAnatomy & Medicine
Situated or applied under the skin: subcutaneous fat
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The septum of these catheters is sutured under the skin in the subcutaneous tissue.
- Any organ can be involved, but most frequently hemangiomas are localized to the skin and subcutaneous tissues.
- The superficial veins conduct blood from the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- Example sentences
- Some casualty departments and ambulance services now recommend giving naloxone intramuscularly or subcutaneously rather than intravenously because it can be given more quickly and results in less violent recovery.
- Pneumococcal vaccine is administered intramuscularly or subcutaneously as one 0.5-mL dose.
- Healthy elderly volunteers were infused with normal saline either intravenously or subcutaneously, using radioisotopic triated water and technetium pertechnetate.
Definición de subcutaneous en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan