adjetivoAnatomy & Medicine
- Situated or applied under the skin: subcutaneous fatMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The septum of these catheters is sutured under the skin in the subcutaneous tissue.
- Any organ can be involved, but most frequently hemangiomas are localized to the skin and subcutaneous tissues.
- The superficial veins conduct blood from the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some casualty departments and ambulance services now recommend giving naloxone intramuscularly or subcutaneously rather than intravenously because it can be given more quickly and results in less violent recovery.
- Pneumococcal vaccine is administered intramuscularly or subcutaneously as one 0.5-mL dose.
- Healthy elderly volunteers were infused with normal saline either intravenously or subcutaneously, using radioisotopic triated water and technetium pertechnetate.
Más definiciones de subcutaneousDefinición de subcutaneous en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional