Definición de subfamily en inglés:
sustantivo (plural subfamilies)
1A subdivision of a group.
- Accordingly, the kindred was subdivided into 27 subfamilies to remove the loops created by inbreeding.
- First, the deeper contrasts, those where the social lineage and its nonsocial relative are from different tribes, subfamilies, or families, are all positive.
- Petal wilting has been found to be ethylene-sensitive or insensitive, and these two categories were consistent within families or subfamilies.
1.1 Biology A taxonomic category that ranks below family and above tribe or genus, usually ending in -inae (in zoology) or -oideae (in botany).
- Many genera in the subfamily Ambleminae, tribe Lampsilini exhibit sexual dimorphism.
- The family Clusiaceae and the subfamily Clusioideae with the genus Clusia have a minimum phylogenetic age of 90 x 10 years.
- We here examine the evolutionary pattern of Catsper1 from nine species of the rodent subfamily Murinae of family Muridae.
Definición de subfamily en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan