sustantivo (plural subfamilies)
- 1A subdivision of a group.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Accordingly, the kindred was subdivided into 27 subfamilies to remove the loops created by inbreeding.
- First, the deeper contrasts, those where the social lineage and its nonsocial relative are from different tribes, subfamilies, or families, are all positive.
- Petal wilting has been found to be ethylene-sensitive or insensitive, and these two categories were consistent within families or subfamilies.
- 1.1 Biology A taxonomic category that ranks below family and above tribe or genus, usually ending in -inae (in zoology) or -oideae (in botany).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many genera in the subfamily Ambleminae, tribe Lampsilini exhibit sexual dimorphism.
- The family Clusiaceae and the subfamily Clusioideae with the genus Clusia have a minimum phylogenetic age of 90 x 10 years.
- We here examine the evolutionary pattern of Catsper1 from nine species of the rodent subfamily Murinae of family Muridae.
Más definiciones de subfamilyDefinición de subfamily en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional