1Based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions: his views are highly subjective there is always the danger of making a subjective judgment Contrasted with objective.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even the Cabinet Office's own research shows that this is discriminatory, because it is based on subjective judgements carried out by managers.
- Best is a subjective judgement, my taste against yours.
- Where this minimum lies, however, is based on management's subjective judgment.
personal, individual, emotional, instinctive, intuitive
1.1Dependent on the mind or on an individual’s perception for its existence.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Things are even more difficult when probabilities are subjective and individual beliefs may differ.
- Consciousness is commensurate with being; all existence has a subjective aspect.
- How do physical processes in the brain give rise to the subjective life the conscious mind?
sustantivo(the subjective) Grammar
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The subjectiveness of the thinking, as of the satisfaction, is obviously deliberate.
- They spend a lot of time trying to correlate it to real-world safety; but we are a little concerned with the subjectiveness of that evaluation procedure.
- Hamsun has often been described as the father of the modern school of literature in every respect - ‘his subjectiveness, his fragmentariness, his use of flashback, his lyricism.’
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: sub·jec·tive
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda