(chiefly British also sulphamic acid)
Definición de sulfamic acid en inglés:
A strongly acid crystalline compound used in cleaning agents and to make weed killers.
- The R1 working reagent contains 85 mmol / L of sodium acetate buffer, 110 mmol / L of sulfamic acid, surfactant, and ‘solubilizer.’
- When the calcite was dissolved with dilute sulfamic acid, it was noted that white semitranslucent florets of datolite occurred on the crystalline copper.
- It wasn't until a few days later, when the copper specimens had been cleaned in a sulfamic acid solution, that we realized what we had found.
- Example sentences
- The aliphatic sulfamates are novel compounds and are useful in the control of fertility in male animals.
- In addition, ancorinazole, an indolo [3,2-a] carbazole also possessing sulfamate and sulfate groups, was isolated from two separate New Zealand collections of Ancorina sp.
- Most of the new sulfamates inhibited the enzymatic hydrolysis of estrone sulfate in MDA-MB 231 breast cancer cells with IC 50 values between 2 nM and 1 mcM.
Definición de sulfamic acid en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan