(chiefly British also sulphamic acid)
A strongly acid crystalline compound used in cleaning agents and to make weed killers.
- Chemical formula: HOSO2NH2
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The R1 working reagent contains 85 mmol / L of sodium acetate buffer, 110 mmol / L of sulfamic acid, surfactant, and ‘solubilizer.’
- When the calcite was dissolved with dilute sulfamic acid, it was noted that white semitranslucent florets of datolite occurred on the crystalline copper.
- It wasn't until a few days later, when the copper specimens had been cleaned in a sulfamic acid solution, that we realized what we had found.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The aliphatic sulfamates are novel compounds and are useful in the control of fertility in male animals.
- In addition, ancorinazole, an indolo [3,2-a] carbazole also possessing sulfamate and sulfate groups, was isolated from two separate New Zealand collections of Ancorina sp.
- Most of the new sulfamates inhibited the enzymatic hydrolysis of estrone sulfate in MDA-MB 231 breast cancer cells with IC 50 values between 2 nM and 1 mcM.
Definición de sulfamic acid en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda