- another term for sum ( sense 2 of the noun).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Hindu does not hold God responsible for these: they are ascribed to karma, or the sum total of deeds in one's past lives.
- At any given moment in time an individual is representative of the sum total of his/her people's collective history.
- John Keogh found his scoring touch and added three points from frees but that was the sum total of Kiltegan's scoring in the second half.
Más definiciones de sum totalDefinición de sum total en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional