- A participant in a meeting between heads of government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So the summiteers brought developing country leaders to Genoa for an audience and asked UN Secretary General Kofi Annan to launch his AIDS fund there.
- The summiteers would like to keep their meeting focused on bilateral matters.
- So far it's unclear what the co-chairs have in mind to do with the mandate they received from the summiteers and the mayor.
Más definiciones de summiteerDefinición de summiteer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional