Definición de sunstar en inglés:
A widely distributed starfish with a large number of arms.
- Genus Solaster, class Asteroidea
- Cuckoo wrasse are also common, and soft corals and red sunstars add some colour to the rusty steel.
- Behind this woven blanket lay a wall packed with life - large sunstars with dozens of arms, crinoids, sea cucumbers and basketstars, small as your palm in purple and neon orange.
- Large sunstars decorated the rock and I noted many types of starfish, including cushionstars, spiny starfish and blood henries.
Definición de sunstar en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan