sustantivo[usually as modifier]
1Regular payment made into a fund by an employee toward a future pension: a superannuation fund
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Apart from the collection, pooling and investment of contributor funds, superannuation funds also facilitate the flow of capital from surplus units to deficit units in modern capitalist economies.
- They would offer an interest rate that would be guaranteed by the government, say 5% or 6%, and superannuation funds would invest in those bonds.
- The legislation cannot apply to certain state superannuation funds because they are protected from revenue measures under the constitution.
1.1A superannuation pension paid to a retired person.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It has to contend with a growing number of people in retirement and a smaller number of taxpayers left to cover the cost of superannuation and other retiree-related expenses, such as health care.
- As of February 1996, some 6 months after separation, he became entitled to superannuation, by virtue of that disability.
- We need to raise retirement ages and means test for superannuation and put some rights and responsibilities back in the hands of the people.
1.2The process of superannuating an employee.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: su·per·an·nu·a·tion
Definición de superannuation en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda