- (Of a letter, figure, or symbol) written or printed above the line.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These potential superscript letter combinations appear several other times in the first page of the documents, but a space has been inserted after the preceding number combination.
- For instance, aspirated consonants are written with a small superscript h after the symbol for the corresponding unaspirated consonant.
- The peso's abbreviation was p, and its plural was sometimes written as ps, and sometimes the P with a superscript s.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A superscript letter, figure, or symbol.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, there is a linguistic analog: the use of carets, superscripts, and footnotes - all vertical operations - to embed new information in a finished text.
- We use superscripts and subscripts to distinguish between different SNPs and different alleles within SNPs, respectively.
- For convenience, we consider only the case of two alleles at each of the three loci and the notation in this case is varied to reduce the superscripts and subscripts.
late 19th century (as an adjective): from Latin superscriptus 'written above', past participle of superscribere.
Más definiciones de superscriptDefinición de superscript en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional