Definición de supporter en inglés:
1A person who approves of and encourages someone or something (typically a public figure, a movement or party, or a policy): Reagan supporters supporters of the boycott
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those who claim to be peace protesters but remain supporters of the Labour party are hypocrites.
- The backlash has been muted, further encouraging Scottish supporters of a ban to push for change.
- It is hugely encouraging that the supporters of this noble programme are coalescing.
advocate, backer, adherent, promoter, champion, defender, upholder, crusader, proponent, campaigner, apologist
1.1A person who is actively interested in and wishes success for a particular sports team.
- Joe took a keen interest in sport and was a renowned supporter of the Mayo teams.
- York was a keen supporter of our sport and until recently an active pilot himself.
- This will be the last opportunity this year for the two clubs' supporters to view their teams.