- An advocate of the supremacy of a particular group, especially one determined by race or sex: a white supremacistMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The neo-fascists and white supremacists organized in groups like Hale's ‘Creativity’ movement are miniscule in number.
- Group members and other white supremacists have responded with evident delight at the latest killings.
- Like other white supremacists, most of whom lacked anything approaching his talents and intellectual sophistication, Davidson found himself increasingly isolated even in the South.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to or advocating supremacy of a particular group.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Based on fundamentalist revolutionary ideas, Fascism defines itself through intense xenophobia, militarism, and supremacist ideals.
- The BJP's Hindu supremacist agenda was central to its formation and its political advances.
- They make clear their contempt for supremacist doctrine in ‘All the Young Fascists’.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- How did white supremacism, and the populist politics of racial solidarity, offer them a kind of perverse security within that world?
- Finally, unionism's supremacism is said to be evinced in sexist features of unionist political thought and action.
- Humanism here means something like ‘human supremacism.’
Más definiciones de supremacistDefinición de supremacist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional