- 1An additional charge or payment: we guarantee that no surcharges will be added to the cost of your tripMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We use the surcharge to encourage faster payments, and it works.
- If the tax payment is still not made by 28 February, an additional surcharge of 5% on the outstanding balance is imposed.
- Late payment surcharges will be applied in accordance with Section 3.1 of the Student Fee Regulations.
- 1.1A charge made by assessors as a penalty for false returns of taxable property.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I suggest you speak to an accountant about your tax obligations, who will also be able to point out any penalties or surcharges that you may face if you have not completed previous tax returns on this income.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- 1Exact an additional charge or payment from: retailers will be able to surcharge credit-card usersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The fall in interest rates has masked evidence that lenders are continuing to surcharge borrowers in the Republic.
- If a court were to determine that the litigation was not likely to provide a benefit to the trust, the court might surcharge the trustee for all attorney fees.
- If businesses can surcharge, then they might be able to maneuver their customers into paying more, or they might be able to make more money off people who would otherwise use out-of-state checks.
Más definiciones de surchargeDefinición de surcharge en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional