- 1A loose robe worn over armor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The priests were decked out in gray robes and surcoats which were decorated with archaic runes that Kefari didn't recognize.
- 1.1A sleeveless garment worn as part of the insignia of an order of knighthood.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The former regiment wore a grey sleeveless surcoat and the latter regiment a black one.
- The man himself was obviously a Knight as could be deduced from the white surcoat emblazoned with the golden crest of a hawk covering the suit of chainmail he wore.
- When I met with them they still wore their Bouren surcoats and armor.
- 1.2An outer coat of rich material.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She certainly changed her apparel and came forth in a ‘rich mantle and surcoat of purple velvet furred with ermines’.
- She saw as well a slender young woman with shoulder length dark brown hair and pale blue eyes wearing a long brown tunic and a black surcoat intricately embroidered along its cuffs and hem.
- The purple on his surcoat made his striking cobalt eyes seem deep violet.
Middle English: from Old French surcot, from sur 'over' + cot 'coat'.
Más definiciones de surcoatDefinición de surcoat en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional