- A tank connected to a pipe carrying a liquid and intended to neutralize sudden changes of pressure in the flow by filling when the pressure increases and emptying when it drops.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The system will feed into a large surge tank, which will supply nitrogen directly to the gates.
- After cooling, the milk travels to pasteurized surge tanks and is later pumped to the product fillers.
- The surge tank acts in the same manner as a swirl pot, supplying an even flow of fuel to the injectors.
Más definiciones de surge tankDefinición de surge tank en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional